Monday, March 9, 2009

zoo time again....

Last Wednesday I went on my 2nd annual zoo trip with Miss Peggy's Preschool. Last year with Kelsi, this year with Kaitlyn. It's a great time and we learn a lot, BUT I have to say that it reminds me why I haven't been to the zoo in almost 2 years. We were there from 9 - 1pm and I came home totally exhausted. My girls fell asleep in the car so of course no nap when we got home. But the weather was wonderful and all of the animals were out and walking around. The tiger even climbed up in a tree for us.

I know how you feel girl! I should have taken a picture when we first got there.

Kennedy was so tired!!

7 comments:

Brandis said...

Sounds like fun and a great way to enjoy the nice weather. I love the picture of Kennedy. :)

tyler family said...

Haha that picture of Kennedy makes me laugh. She does look exactly how you feel after walking around all day exhausted & all. Too cute. How are you feeling?

Breanna and Martin said...

hahah how fun!
Did they get a DVD this year too? I remember Emma had us watch that like 3 times in a row. Look how cute and happy Kaitlyn looks in the pic, oh my cute. I hear that she is trying to steal my husband??? hahahaha I love it! I told Martin the funny story about her saying that he is her husband. He just laughed and then said, oh i miss my girlfriend. I almost smacked him on the buns!!!! ha
love and miss you dearly

Erin said...

The secret is to not go all day. Get a pass and then you dont feel like you have to stay. I will just go for an hour or two and then eat lunch and go home. It is much more enjoyable that way. I am all about the zoo. It is one of my favorite places to go.

Shelley Goodman said...

It's too bad that the very next day was when it cooled off. Kennedys picture is so cute...what a trooper!

Laura said...

That's awesome that you all got to go to the zoo. It has been 80 degrees one day and 40 the next. Not really great for planning much of anything. Your little Kennedy is a doll.

gena said...

Shandon just went with his class to the zoo and loved it! Can't say that I've braved that in a while:)