Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun!




HAPPY EASTER!One of Kelsi and Kaitlyn's favorite foods is a hard boiled egg. They were super excited to decorate them but even more excited to eat them all up afterward. Saturday we went to the Annual Goodman Easter Egg Hunt. The little cousins had so much fun scavengering through papa and grammy's backyard to find all of the eggs.




Us adults had even more fun going on our 3 legged egg hunt. I had high hopes for Jesse and I...we were ready to win! Keeping with tradition we came in dead last though ((but still scored 25 bucks)! Congrats to Sunni&Trav for taking home the grand prize...AGAIN!

Kaitlyn was in heaven holding her newest cousin, Dallin. Ignore the weird line going down the pic. I have no idea where that came from! He is a precious, little, doll with hair that I can only dream of having on one of my babys :)

The girls were darling on Sunday in their matching dresses. Thanks to my mom for decking them out...shoes and all! I am actually pretty excited to be able to dress 4 alike next year. Wishing you all a happy Easter!

5 comments:

Clay's gal said...

You are so good to have your Easter post up already! The girls looked adorable as always!

I need to get your address...and your mom's....and Meagan....and Allison's. (for my baby shower) You can e-mail them to me at lindseyslads@cox.net Thanks for your help cuz!

The Herberts said...

Adorable! What a cute family! WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!!!!!!

SunGood said...

Happy Easter! I'm glad I got to at least see a pic of you guys all dolled up! Too cute! Sorry you guys passed up the winning golden egg! :) Next year is your year I know it!! I'm glad you posted about Jesse's partay!! Good times for sure!!

Shelley Goodman said...

You guys all looked so cute in your easter attire! The girls dresses are adorable! So I had a dream last night that you had TWINS! You named them Krylynn and Allison...haha. Are you hiding something from us??!

Mary Anne said...

hey better luck next year on the big easter egg hunt :) and oh your girls are such hams with those easter baskets. too cute. and they are equally adorable in those matching dresses! and four next year...wow. you are one lucky momma!