Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Has it really been 100 days?

Kelsi had her 100 days of school celebration today - The kindergartners had a parade and marched around the school with a box they had made with 100 things glued inside . She made hers a Valentine theme and did a great job gluing, cutting and coloring it. I thought it would be hard to try and find 100 things, but it added up fast with buttons, stickers and paper.
The exciting days of school are definitely over for her though. Ever since Christmas break she has decided it's way more fun to be home than go to school. I think she realizes just how long she is gone in all day Kindergarten.

She came home smiling though and said she ate way too much candy. I'm guessing they got a hundred of whatever it is they ate!

3 comments:

Breanna and Martin said...

i miss her
i miss you
i miss AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

These pics are so cute I really can't stand it! I was organizing my scrapbook stuff yesterday and found a pic....it was me with the girls making valentine sugar cookies while I babysat. A YEAR AGO! That is so crazy! I can't believe how time has flown. I miss you dearly! Call me to chat sometime! I love you Kristen!

Val said...

Aww i miss these days!! But glad Kels is livin it up!
Thanks for letting me take them to the game..they are #1 cheerleaders in my book! And you can tell Jess that too! :]] Love ya

Allyson said...

Congratulations on being pregnant! Four is a nice round number. People kept asking if I would try again just to get a girl. Nope. I could have 20 boys if I tried to do that! I'll stick with what I've got!