Thursday, October 22, 2009

To Be...or not To Be...PRIVATE! ahhh...whatever!

K - so I am lazy and have not added many readers to view my private blog. Many have told me that they can no longer view it...sorry if you weren't on my list! Part of me feels like, "who really looks at it anyway?" A lot of you just don't leave comments!! :) I haven't kept up with blogging as much because it's all about Facebook now guys :) But it is a good way to journal so I will post every once in a while.

We just enjoyed a fun October trip to Cali with the Goodman's....Disneyland in the fall is the best! Pics to come...I lost my camera up there so my fab sis in law took all of our pics. It's A-OK though b/c her camera is the best!

{us goodman girlz + steph's 2 cute boys} - {the dad's weren't quick enough to get in the pic!}

9 comments:

Allyson said...

Hey, could you add me to your list. I've just realized that I've missed out on a TON! Your girls are all beautiful! pachristensen0524@msn.com

Mary Anne said...

I'm reading! But yeah, I'm a horrible commenter.

I've often wondered what life with more than one baby would be like, and I got some comfort out of your last post :) You are a great mama! And your girls are the cutest!

S and B H. said...

That was the BEST trip... it was so fun to be with you for a whole week! Can't wait for more pics :)

Shelley Goodman said...

That's a cute picture. I envy the jackets you are wearing! I bet it felt nice to have a break from all this heat. I am still sad we couldn't make it for that part of the trip but we had so much fun with you guys once we got there. if only we could vacation once a month:)

Brandis said...

I'm glad you guys had a good trip! :) Let's get together this week before I pop. Tues or Thurs??

tyler family said...

I totally agree Kristen. I put my blog private b/c I didn't want weirdos looking @ my family. But, then I wonder if anyone was even looking at it in the first place. Oh well, I like that only the people that are invited can see the pics on blogs. On fb, anyone who is friends with someone who comments on your pics can see them. Does that even make sense? Dumb, but it bugs me & has kept me from really putting very many pics on fb. So I am somewhere in the middle of blogs and fb now :)

Kyle said...

Kristen...I am the same way with my blog..sometimes I'm private but I am too lazy to add people! Ha!
Your family is so cute! Love the blog!

Kyle said...

oh and if you go private...I want an invite :)

Clay's gal said...

I am glad You aren't private anymore! I have been dying to see that baby of yours! What a sweetheart! So cute! Will you be in Safford 4 Thanksgiving? I hope so!

Hows Megs and the babes??