Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Is Coming, the Goose is Getting Fat!

I L.O.V.E. this time of year! I love the hustle and bustle of the holiday. Receiving Christmas cards in the mail, and mailing ours out, buying gifts for family and friends, the music, fun holiday movies....there is nothing about the month of December that I don't like. Here is a little bit of what we've been up to.




Kennedy had her playschool Christmas program on Thursday. All of the kids were adoreable and sang the cutest songs! Kennedy's favorite part, of course, was the treat afterwards :)


I took the girls to Entz Elementary's annual Reading Under the Stars. Because of the rain, it was moved to the gym. We even got to see the Grinch!!



Val Vista Ward had it's annual Pancake Breakfast on Saturday morning. Kennedy loved the visit from Santa. She ran and cut everyone waiting in line to get on his lap. Kelsi made sure to ask for her IPOD Touch (yeah right) and to "put in her order" for Kaitlyn, who wants nothing to do with Santa's lap as long as she gets the present.








Here is our latest family picture. My girls are growing up so fast and I am constantly reminded and amazed at the great blessing it is to be a mother. I love my family and am so grateful for the joy that we share with eachother.

2 comments:

Val said...

Aww I love this all!! And holy awesome family pic! Thanks for being so great Kris! Love ya!

tyler family said...

Kristen, I love the family picture. You have such a darling family. I wish we lived closer! It is funny to see Santa with warmer weather. I guess I have really gotten used to all this snow business. Merry Christmas!