Monday, April 28, 2008

Dangerous Weekend






Blogging is such a great outlet for me :) My kitchen is a mess from dinner, I've been dealing with 4yr old life drama all day and it's family night (we haven't started the lesson yet). My girls just went outside to play (they are Happy and not fighting right now, hurray!) and I am doing several breathing exercises to keep me sane. I've decided to post some pics from a less stressful day!
I about had a heart attack when Jesse put Kaitlyn on the roof. Why must he do these things? He started with the plant shelf on a high vaulted ceiling in the play room. He would put Kelsi and Kaitlyn up there and I just knew it would cave in and they would be stuck between the wall. I guess they got sick of that so now they can play on the roof??? This guy needs some boys to rough house with, let me tell you.
This morning I found Kaitlyn trying to climb up the french door. She broke the curtain trying to squeeze inbetween it and used the fabric tie to sit on. Fabulous!
And the joy of the weekend??? Kennedy learned to crawl! Yay! She's 8 1/2 mos old - Time flies way too quickly. I love it!!

10 comments:

Brandis said...

The answer to your question is because he is a Goodman and they seem to get a kick out of doing things to the children. Remember the post I did with the video of Benny sliding the kids down the stairs in a cardboard box? :) I hope you have a much more calm day today. :)

Shelley Goodman said...

It is probably better that you dont have boys or else they would have been doing these things way earlier. I think Kaitlyns is the best or worse I guess. Creative little booger!

SunGood said...

Well maybe you and Jess better get started on that boy and he'll leave the sweet little girls alone!! :) Gotta love it!! Thanks so much for letting the girls come play today!! I got all my errands done! You are awesome, now I can take a breath of fresh air and relax a little!!

Mary said...

This blogging thing is so fun.A great way to stay in touch. I love your blog--your girls are gorgeous!! I'll add you to my friends list!

Breanna and Martin said...

oh and p.s.....jess gets it from his dad :-) Papa G always puts us up on high things and my mom freaks out! I was just on the roof yesterday-my dad made me go up there to get a ball for Lane haha

S and B H. said...

I can only hope and pray that Bryant never sees this post....please don't give him any ideas!!! Kennedy--so stinkin' cute--way to go!! Can't wait to get together on Friday!!!!

Rachel Stewart said...

Jesse cracks me up. He DOES need a boy. I am sorry your day was so crazy. I can relate but my drama seems to be with Hyrum these days. I am going to call you today, about Kindergarten.

Courtney said...

Yikes! I think I'd go crazy if Steve did that with our kids...Jesse for sure needs some boys!

gena said...

I think it is a goodman thing. Trevor hasn't ever put our kids up on anything. They get their torture from my dad:)

Sarah Williams said...

YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT LINDSAYs PP BLOG!!! She has the most cutest picture EVER of Kelsey. she says its her fav. missed you at swimming, were you having this fun day again??? if you go to my blog and click on silsby you can get to her pied piper blog. then do save pic as and put it on yours. i SO LOVE IT