Thursday, May 1, 2008

TuTu Cute!


We got our family pics taken last week and these are a couple of sneek peeks that we got to see. I can't wait to see them all! My cuz Lindsay made these tutus for my girls: Check out TuTu Heaven, they are SWEET!
Of course, as I always say, pictures lie! Taking family pics is not my favorite thing to do. Luckily, we don't do it very often! (with a professional photog anyway)
I had to drag my three girls to the mall 3 separate times (poor things) to get coordinating outfits. It was nightmarish, I won't do it again!
Kaitlyn wasn't cooperating very well - She is my "jeans" girl and refuses to wear anything but jeans everyday. When all of hers get dirty she will wear Kelsi's 5T's. Thank goodness for adjustable waists! I love her personality though and really don't care how she expresses herself. I had to bribe her with icecream to put the tutu on - she finally relented. After she put it on she crossed her arms and looked pretty upset about it :) Can't wait to see that one!
Kelsi loves the camera and loves to pose. Kennedy is just the happiest thing and did awesome too. My props to Pied Piper Photographer Lindsey Silsby. She does awesome with the editing and color of each picture. I love how she captures the personalities of my kids as well. She never told them to smile or how to pose - she just let them do their own thing.

10 comments:

Rachel Stewart said...

Those pics are darling!! Can't wait to see the whole thing. I couldn't agree more about the family picture thing. It sure is a headache. We are needing to do another ASAP and I am not looking forward to it.

Kirsten said...

Those are the cutest pics I have ever seen...I can't for the rest! You have such darling girls!!

Brandis said...

SO CUTE!!! I LOVE both of those pictures so much! Kennedy has such a great smile and I think Kels and Ashtyn are definitely kindred spirits when it comes to being girly and posing for the camera. :)

Unknown said...

Those are to die for!!! I have been told about her photography and that she does such a great job. So cute, and I love love love the tu tu's. Don't know if I could still get Emma to go for that, hmmm. She's my jeans or even sweats kind of gal :) Love love love the pics!!! cutest baby EVER!!! She's a natural Anne Gedes!

gena said...

Adorable!! I order my kids stuff online--shop during nap time. Love it! I've been doing it that way for several years now. I can't remeber the last time I went shopping at the mall with kids...you are brave:)

amy said...

I am dying over how cute they are!

Courtney said...

SOOOO darling...you totally can see such personality in those pics...what fun!

I hear you on the drama of getting ready for family pics...it is such a pain, but somehow, you get the photos back and it was all worth it to have that "moment" captured!

Love it...can't wait to see the rest :)

Shelley Goodman said...

Love these pics! Can't wait to see the rest of them. Kaityln cracks me up!

Sarah Williams said...

she totally got slammed the last few days shes here w/ more shoots. its amazing how the blogging world is such good word of mouth...by the way i did miss you at my SWIM LESSONS. (ha,my shameless self promotion=)

the kennedy one is adorable too.

Breanna and Martin said...

I CANNOT wait to see these! Tell your photographer that I want to shadow her!! SO CUTE!
And yes Kaitlyns personality tickles my heart...love her!
AND love ALL of your sweet girls. Oh man I'm so lucky