Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Reading Under the Stars




Monday night, my mom and I took the girls to Kelsi's school. We bundled up in the courtyard with our hot chocolate and blankets and listened to 2 fun stories that were read aloud. Afterward, Kelsi and the rest of the kindergartners recited "Twas the Night Before Christmas" by memory! They did a great job!I love the cold weather! It's finally cold enough to turn on the heater and bundle up in blankets. Thank goodness for Arizona winters! I don't think I would survive anywhere else.

7 comments:

Val said...

Aww thats so fun!! Wish i could have been there but i know Kels did awesome!

Mary Anne said...

fun stuff! and that story below is too funny. oh man...my sides. seriously...you took back santa's gift, and kelsi remembers THIS year! gotta love it! you tell the best stories!

Sassy said...

I am very impressed that they memorized that story...how cute that must have been...

Clay's gal said...

What a cute idea!

Breanna and Martin said...

READING UNDER THE STARS! I remember those days at Entz! How fun! And YAY I've been dying to see Kaitlyn's hair! Adorable!
Ummm cold? C'mon Kristen you are killin me! Come to Utah and visit! Love ya!

Shelley Goodman said...

How fun...and cold! That's amazing how they memorized that story. Kids surprise me with what they can remember

Brandis said...

That's a cute idea! Looks like fun. Oh, PS your Christmas card is SO CUTE!!!