Saturday, December 27, 2008

We Wish You A Merry Christmas....

and a Happy New Year! I like to keep my blog up to date, but have had very little time to do so lately. If you see my comments as being few and far between it's because it's all I can do to post! And I know I'm not the only one! It's hard to keep up with everything and once I get a moment, the last thing I want to do is stare at my SLOWER than molasses computer :)
BUT, we've been having fun. I love not having a school schedule...my kids are home. My favorite gift was a calendar that Kelsi made in Kindergarten. Every month is decorated and some even have pics on it from different events from the year. My dad even made an appearance in it :) Kelsi had to write about both me and Jesse for the Mother's/Father's Day month. She said that I am 20 yrs old and weigh 50 pounds. Jesse is 30 yrs old and weighs 60 pounds! I almost cried at this gift - it was so sweet!
We are fortunate enough to live close to both our parents. By close I mean, a walk away. So it's easy to go back and forth on Christmas. I love this holiday and the togetherness it brings with my family.
The girls were too excited to get Biscuit the dog (the only dog I will ever own). Santa also brought them a mermaid with a fin that moves, and a doll that laughs. Nice and easy still....gotta love it!

The Goodman clan is so good about doing Christmas pictures.

Here they are from 07 to 08!



P.S. I love my hair dark :)

11 comments:

tyler family said...

p.s. I love your hair dark too :) It looks like you had a great holiday! Your girlies are so cute!!

Brandis said...

I love your hair dark too. :) How did I miss Debbie & Randy's awesome Christmas pants last year??? :) Thanks again for watching the kids for us yesterday, it was MUCH appreciated. That was one of the sweetest temple experiences I've ever had. :)

Val said...

Ohh kristen you are too nice! But thanks for letting me 'make' you go to the mall so i could watch your girls! Love ya

Sarah Williams said...

i've been thinking bout going dark- b/c $60 every six weeks isn't fun. hmmmm- post more pics of it for me. i'm scared.
we didn't get a dog again either. more poor deprived kids- HA! we know what we can handle.

Anitra said...

My girls sooo wanted that Biscuit dog too! Thank goodness it is not sitting out at Costco anymore, now I can actually get my shopping done there.

Shelley Goodman said...

You know you want a real dog:) Thanks again for all those great gifts. I used the dust buster the very next day and Lane will be forever grateful for his tractor!

Sassy said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I ♥ your dark hair too! You are beautiful! I hope this year brings you everything you hope for...

Laura said...

Your dark hair looks so good! Your girlies are the cutest! Happy New Year!

Breanna and Martin said...

HEYYY! I feel the same way! I never have time anymore which is probably a good thing! We probably shouldn't spend so much time on the computer! I miss your girlies! Come see us soon! The snow is fun I promise!
I must say, I'm a fan of pjs instead of clothes, its cute! oh...and a huge fan of the dark hair!

The Herberts said...

Hey - I love your hair too!! It sounds like you had a fab Christmas! When are we going to get together??? Happy New Year!

Shauna said...

Just wanted to remind you the Happy New Year offer ends Mon. Jan. 5th at noon for the free 8x10 print. Spread the word for people to post and e-mail David Bowman by then :) Have a beautiful Sunday! ♥ Hugs! Shauna