Sunday, March 30, 2008

Virus Alert!

So...many of you may be wondering what has happened to me. My computer has a stupid virus or something and I haven't been able to get on the internet. Ugghhh!! I decided to put this super cute shamrock background on my blog and it messed up everything! All of my "friends" have been deleted as well :( My mom is the computer whiz and she has a broken shoulder right now so it's taking a bit longer to get fixed! :( Hopefully it will get fixed this week. I have so much to update on! I went on an Exodus Trek with our stake which was AWESOME! I threw a bridal shower for my sister, Meagen, which made me CRAZY! She's getting married on Friday - YAY! And we celebrated Jesse's Bday on Saturday! He will turn 29 on Tues - the old man! Just kidding! So basically I've been very stressed out so who needs a computer anyway, right? You'll just have to keep looking at this outdated St Patrick's Day blog!
By the way, back to my American Idol post....Is't Chris Cook amazing???!!!!

9 comments:

Jenn Toon said...

So sad about the virus! Hope you "get better" soon and get back to blogging with us! We MISS you!! P.S. You'd be proud of me - I bought 4 tix to Wicked for when it comes to Gammage next year.

Rachel Stewart said...

So glad to know that while we have missed you, you have been happily busy. Can't wait until you are "up" again and we get pics and details.

gena said...

I feel for you! I go crazy without my computer. I get a virus about once a year from my boys playing computer games and it messes up my hard drive. You'd think I'd learn to keep them off or get them their own, but I don't:)

SunGood said...

We never got together to do your blog Sat!! Happy birthday tomorrow Jess! I want to hear how Sat went! Call me lets the gals together this week!

Courtney said...

stink! I hate when the computers don't just work like they are supposed to! Hopefully you'll be up and running soon - I miss seeing your cute posts!

amy said...

Glad to know why we haven't heard from you in awhile. Abby had so much fun at your house. Thanks for inviting her over!

Sarah Williams said...

im just saying hi so youll still be able to find me, my lifes quite depressing right now which always makes for some good posts.

Mary Anne said...

I was wondering where you went! Hope everything gets fixed soon...

Clay's gal said...

Meagan's wedding was beautiful! I wish we had longer to chat! Let's meet soon at the park!

What's Meagan's blog address? I want to try and keep in touch with her to! This once every other year for Thanksgiving is just not cutting it!!