Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun Times!

Here we are: myself, evonne, kristen & heather
Jesse is at scout camp and what better way to spend my time than with some friends. Thanks to these fabulous ladies for inviting me on such a fun overnighter! We had a blast! A shout out to my sister Meg for staying overnight with my girls & Val for coming over and hanging out with them until Meg could get there. You both are the best!
We decided to get a hotel room and just rock the night away. We shopped(I have a new found love for Anthropology), ate (way too much good food) and saw the movie Mamma Mia(the girl in it is way too cute)! It was so fun to just chill with a group of girls and not even worry about what time it was or when we were getting home.
Breakfast the next morning consisted of the best PB&J sandwich ever from PB Loco and a few Sprinkles cupcakes. I saved one for my girls and thought they would love it. Yeah...I found Kaitlyn's cupcake soaking wet in the sink with a little bite taken out of it. A nice 3.50 down the drain. I am still recovering from lack of sleep and I now have a house to clean, but it was so worth it!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

SO WORTH IT!! that is hillarious about the cupcake. next time, they are just for us!!! cause there will for sure be a next time!!! it was awesome fun!

amy said...

Oh what fun! Anthropologie has been a long time favorite of mine, too. You girls are too cute!

Clay's gal said...

Oh, what fun!!!!! I have always wanted to try a Sprinkles cupcake!! Where is it anyways??
We really want to get together soon!Love you guys!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

OH my....how did I see you today, and not know that you did this FUN thing!??! That looks like the best getaway!!

Shelley Goodman said...

Lucky! Overnighters are the best especially after a long week of girls camp. I will have to go see Mama Mia now and try out PB Loco!

gena said...

What fun! I want to see mama mia too, don't know if I get convince Trevor:)

Randy and Heather said...

I'm ready to do it again, anytime!! It was so much fun! Thanks for the good times!

Sarah Williams said...

I love pb loco too. we started a night at home. put at all the toppings and grill em or whatever. my fav- pb,jelly,chocolate chips,marshmellows on french toast.
funny how right after girls camp you took off again. seriously, i was home 30 min and needed another vaca.