Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pics Are Here


We finally got our pics back from PiedPiperPhotography! It only took about 6 weeks! I have to say it was worth the wait! When she was taking them we had no idea what to do or how to stand. I feel like you can kind of tell in some of them :) But the girls are just priceless! She totally captured their personalities - it made the awkward family pics worth it :) She has openings for the fall (I would love to do some Winter Christmas pics! Yeah right!!! Our money is spent, but maybe yours isn't :) Her prices go way up so I am glad we got in when we did. Here are some fun ones....

I feel like we all have the expression, "so..what are we supposed to do?"


Kelsi is such a poser!



I love her photo editing...every picture has some sort of special "edit" to it. This distressed look is my favorite.




Here is Kelsi twirling...she loved wearing her tutu. Kaitlyn...not so much :)



Kaitlyn's face is priceless! I was bribing her with so many things to just take "one more picture" I did get a couple cute ones of her in it :)

Just for fun...gotta love my KatieLady! She finally got that tutu off!

12 comments:

S and B H. said...

SO ADORABLE!! So where's a family pic?? Those are so cute, and perfect for their newly painted rooms :)

Kristen said...

Ok - Steph, I will be brave and post an awkward family pic!! Really...the one on my header is the best one. I'm too used to the perfectly "posed" shots I guess.

SunGood said...

SO CUTE KRISTEN!! I love them all!! What a cute family you have, Jessie and all his cute girls!!

Shelley Goodman said...

SO CUTE! I am with you, I feel like picture day is the most stressfull day of the year. They turned out great.

Clay's gal said...

All of the pictures are so cute!!!!
I would love to use some of the tutu pics for my site....if you wouldn't mind! They are the perfect models! I love the last picture! So funny!

Unknown said...

ha ha! that picture of katelyn was the best! those pictures all turned out so adorable! i love the candid shots, but I know what you mean, tell me a little of what to do, right? they are soooo cute though. totally.

Sassy said...

your pictures are so fun...I love your header...you are so beautiful and have not aged a bit from when we worked together at Haws...

Sarah Williams said...

oh good! i'm excited to see the rest

Breanna and Martin said...

oh....my....goodness! So cute! You guys all look freakin gorgeous! I like the little pic of you and jess too! oh man I'm so glad you got your pics!
Love you!

Rachel Stewart said...

Oh my...those pictures are wonderful! We need to get a new family picture now that Lora is here. I am thinking it will have to wait until fall though because it is too bloody hot now.

Stephanie said...

Wow the pictures are great, I love the family one on the header!! So cute!

Didion 6-Pack said...

Beautiful family. The pictures are all priceless. Tell Jesse Hi - Love, Erin