Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Check Her Out!


I usually fast forward the musical guest on SNL (most of them are a little too scary for me :) This girl, however, was AWESOME!!!!!
.....I Can't Make You Love Me and ChasingPavement are my faves.....Cold Shoulder's good too!
I've also listened to Beyonce's new song, If I Were A Boy, about twenty times tonight. Definitely a worthwhile download. There is nothing better than some good tunes on the IPOD as you clean while everyone sleeps!
There is such power in music! It can make you happy, sad, energetic (spiritual on Sundays :)
I absolutely love it!!!

2 comments:

Breanna and Martin said...

ooooolala! i really like her!!! I like this song a lot...garth brooks :-)
Kristen, since you aren't eating that candy below, could I come get some??? hehe I sure don't need it and there is something about having to fit into a wedding dress that just makes me want to eat more. it doesn't make sense at all!

Sassy said...

Music can certainly make or break the moment for sure...I ♥ MUSIC! Even in preschool we are singing all of the time...love it!