Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What is in this stuff?



MMMmmmm....I am so in love with PBLOCO right now.
Love+Peanut Butter makes a great combination....

I'm showin' off some good ol' white bread filled with nutella (which I didn't know is just melted chocolate!) bananas and dark choc peanut butter. It doesn't beat the razzledazzle which is rasberry peanut butter/marshmallow cream and bananas...of course you gotta go white with the bread! Why do they give you an option?

While the guys went to the priesthood session on Saturday, I had a little girl fun! It doesn't get much better than a trip to Scottsdale and some pbloco for a snack!
Here we are: Sunni (almost 8mos. preggo...can you even tell? NO); Bre (who's fiancee is severely allergic to PB! YIKES!); and me...thanks guys for letting me have my fix of this yummy creation! We'll be back soon....hopefully with more of y'all!

8 comments:

SunGood said...

Ha ha! This post plus the song just makes me laugh! Good times for sure.. It even motivated me to update my blog! :)

Q Crew said...

Mmmm...sounds so yummy! Too bad I don't live near you guys because I would totally be there for the next trip!

Sarah Williams said...

i love this place. we started a pb loco night at home- it totally simplifies dinner. put out a bunch of toppings- marshmellow, candies, nuts friut and grill it like grilled cheese. LOVE IT.

Kirsten said...

I make PB&J in my sandwich maker...definitely going to add nutella next time :)

Unknown said...

um, so did you happen to bring me back any raspberry white chocolate pb? Hello!!! What were you thinking!!! Oh, I guess you weren't thinking.... of me at least :) kidding... oh well. Glad you had fun :)

Brandis said...

I must go there. How did I not know about this place???
PS sometime this month Ashtyn has a field trip so as soon as I find out when it is, I'll let you know and maybe the kiddos can come over so I can go on her field trip.

Mary Anne said...

umm that looks pretty much amazing. why don't we have one of those in provo??? okay so we totally could have one and I just don't even know about it because I just don't get out enough. anyway, your family is so cute! love the new pictures up on the header...I'd say you had one amazing photographer do them last, whoever she (or he?) was! Are all these adorable pictures from the same shoot? it seems like I always see new ones! anyway, i'd LOVE to take pictures of you guys! what photographer wouldn't want such beautiful subjects :) It makes pictures so much fun!

Val said...

Mmm looks so good! Wish i could have gone! But so funny- as i was scrolling down and saw that pic with all 3 of you, the little boy in the middle totally looks like a younger jesse!! haha