Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OcToBer BreaK

Now that I'm a slave to the Mesa Public School schedule, I have to make the most of my time with Kelsi&Kaitlyn while they are home. We have been busy and are sometimes a bit "over scheduled"....I miss the days bundled under a blanket watching HigleyTown Heroes with them on the couch in the mornings.Kelsi got sick on Tues (missed picture day!!! ugghh) so we had almost a whole week with her at home. Kaitlyn had the week off as well so it was back to the good ol' days for a while. I took a little break from the gym and just kicked back and enjoyed being at home with my kids. We had some "cheap" fun and took them to the Bass Pro Shop at Riverview on Thursday. They got bored fast, but loved seeing the aquarium from the elevator.

On Friday, I joined Chucky Cheese online and got a large pizza, 4 drinks and 40 tokens for 18 bucks! Pretty sweet deal! And Saturday, we topped it off with a TacoBell dinner at Fountain Hills. Fun times...but if you ask them what their favorite part was about their weekend...they would say when Aunt Meagen and Uncle Chad came to babysit. We just can't compete with that.

2 comments:

Breanna and Martin said...

Kristen! Oh my cute pics! Great job! I am loving the creativity and cute things you guys are doin. Those are the best! Eventhough they say Meagan and Chad was the best, they will look back on those spontaneous things you did as a family and love it! How cute!

Mary said...

Love, love, love the pic of the two girls with the stroller. Gorgeous.