Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I LOVE




HALLOWEEN! Every holiday is fun; but for some reason this year is so exciting! Maybe it has something to do with not being pregnant and having my kids under control. I can breathe! So I went and got some pumpkins (ready to carve)! There is a great cover on Woman's Day Magazine with the cutest pumpkins. We are listening non-stop to a hilariously spooky halloween CD that Kelsi got from preschool last year. If you want a copy let me know...it has put us in the mood! Kelsi wants to be a mermaid and kaitlyn wants to be Belle. I am going to try and convince Jesse to dress up with me this year. Last year we half attempted...I'm off to GoodWill to find me a killer 80's prom dress and hopefully a tux for Jesse (with ruffles).........Here are some pics of Halloween's past....Care to share what you're doing for Halloween this year? Is it a secret?






10 comments:

The Porter's said...

HALLOWEEN IS MY # 1 HOLIDAY. I LOVE IT, I WAS SCARED I WAS GOING TO GO INTO LABOR EARLY. BUT MUCH TO MY SUPRISE MY SWEET DR. CHANGED MY C-SECTION DATE TO THE 29TH OF OCTOBER. YAY SO WE'LL BE HOME. FEEL FREE TO STOP BY.

S and B H. said...

Oh I am in love with those pics. What a great idea to post them!! I might have to copy ;) I am not much for Halloween so sorry no fun ideas for ya!! What are you guys doin???

Shelley Goodman said...

check you pimp daddy's out (was that appropriate?) Halloween is so fun. Kaitlyn looks so little in that last pic.I would dress up if I had some place or party to go to. Can't wait to see your costumes this year!

Breanna and Martin said...

hahahahha ohhh I love those pics! Kristen, how come I never knew of this amazing fetish you have for Halloween? I LOVE it too! Well I love all holidays but you know! I originally had it planned so martin and I could be here with all the fam for halloween but it looks like now I'll be up there with him-which will be a blast no doubt- but that means we won't be with the fam on our last halloween as unmarrieds! Sad! I can't wait to see your costumes!

Kristen said...

shelley ha! Everyone would call us that, but I would correct them...we were "gangsta's" :)

Clay's gal said...

I Love love love Halloween!! As you might be able to tell by my blog!! I totally want a copy of your CD!!! My boys would love that!

Sassy said...

Kristen...you are such a cute mom..could I buy a copy from you???? I would ♥ to get one and play it...Halloween is a fun holiday!

Unknown said...

ok, so you're going 80's? You need to check out my friends blog now, megan, she just had an 80's prom party with all her friends and it looks so dang fun!!! all the costumes are great. Why don't you throw one of those together for us and I'll come :) ha ha. Seriously though, we need to come up with a fun party!!! Let's do it! game?

gena said...

I like to dress up too. We are going to a party with a hee-haw/hillbilly theme. I think this will be Trevor's first year to dress up. I'm so excited! Some of my kids are going to do the sleeping beauty theme-princess, prince, fairy.

ginger said...

you guys are too funny! i think it's hillarious you can get jess to do that with you! i can just hear him laugh :)
so you like zac's new "knife" huh! that was totally justin taking that pic. :) he was too excited to wait. can't wait to see your halloween pics.