Wednesday, November 19, 2008

accidental tradition

From the time Kelsi was 1 1/2 years old I've taken my girls to Target to get Christmas pics. It's not always the best photography but the memories are captured and it costs less than 20 bucks total! Can't beat that deal! I finally had them all smiling this time {last year Kaitlyn got mad at the photographer and would not smile! I'm not kidding} Kennedy had a hard time standing still but we got it done and here they are! Individually all of them look great...the group pic of the three of them cracks me up! I bought it for memories sake! They will laugh at themselves :0)
OK! I just noticed this at this very moment! Do you see that big fat chunky orange ring on Kaitlyn's finger??? I took it off while she was getting the pics taken. I guess this one snuck past me! This girl is always wearing jewelry without me knowing! I pick her up from preschool and she'll have on 3 bracelets and a necklace and my moms watch that she gave her. I'm like, "how did I not notice this before you went to school?" SERIOUSLY! 3 girls is a whole heckofalotta work! Last year, I noticed chipped sparkley blue nail polish on their fingernails in the picture. I guess it makes for fun memories right?

Hahaha...I really can't not laugh when I see this picture. I was laughing when it was taken....It was the last pic of the sitting and I think Kels&Kate were a little tired of smiling! And of course it was the only one where Kennedy was standing still!

13 comments:

Megs said...

Cutest pics ever!! Kaitlyns ring is so funny! I haven't seen her without that on in months:)

ginger said...

haha! that is so funny that she has that big ring on in the pic... that is so something b would pull with "her" jewelry! the girls look so cute though. I can't believe you got 3 to smile at the same time... we're gonna attempt pics here next week so it otta be interesting to say the least. see ya

Shelley Goodman said...

That last picture is adorable, no really I like it! Hey, at least you got them all to smile in it. I never would have noticed Kaitlyns ring either if you hadn't of said anything. Love kennedys bow too

Brandis said...

I love the last picture. Kaitlyn cracks me up. You can't blame a girl for wanting to accessorize. :) I love their outfits too, very cute!

tyler family said...

So cute! I love the pics! We always hit up Target too:)

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Oh my gosh Kennedy's bow is so cute!!! They all look adorable. I love little "gliches" in the pics... it shows their personalities! I have to call Target today and get my kids in! Thanks for the reminder!!

Sassy said...

The are a adorable!!!! A girl has to have her bling ya know...

I never noticed my kids faces were ever dirty till we got out in public...I don't know why mommyhood is like that...I think we love them so unconditionally that we look past all the added little extras.

Allyson said...

They're all beautiful girls-something I'll never have!

Sarah Williams said...

you can't beat $20! Believe ME i know the work involved in all those girls! people with boys don't get it.

Unknown said...

That is the funniest tradition. I love it. Love the posed pics and the cheesy backgrounds. Your girls are so dang cute! That Kennedy, I'm sorry, is just so dang squeezable. I love her!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

It was so much fun seeing you the other night. You are such a doll and these girls of yours are to die for. I can only imagine the fun you have with them...too cute girl.

Breanna and Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breanna and Martin said...

oh my goodness how am I so out of it!?
Kristen, tell kelsi that she looks way cuter with my chin than I do. I just noticed that we totally have the same one haha.
UGH cutest little girls I just want to squeeze them!