Saturday, November 22, 2008

TwiLighT @ MidNighT



Friday night my friend Kristen and I braved the crowds and headed down to SanTan to see Twilight. We walked right in at around 11pm and got a nice and close 3rd row seat :) The movie was disappointing to say the least but it was fun and we had some killer awesome shirts. The teenagers were jealous and that's what it's all about isn't it? haha Seriously, it felt like I was back at a high school assembly again. But the 2 1/2 hours of sleep I got that night proved to me that I am old because it took me 2 days to recover. I felt a little dangerous driving on the road the next day! Thanks for going with me Kristen!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so fun, thanks for arranging that for us... since everyone else was lame, ha ha. seriously, being the cutest ones there is totally what it was all about!!! i'm gonna give it another try, see what happens. although, edward still does NOT do it for me, sorry!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Glad you had fun! I could never do that hour of the night, yah well and probably not that movie either! That stinks that is wasn't great. I have heard lots of people love it and a few hate it! I guess I won't be seeing it!! Way to look good :)

The Taylors said...

Love your shirts! Again, I disagree about the movie - I loved it!!! You really need to see it again - I'll come with you this time :)

ginger said...

hey i went to the showing at chandler mall & was disappointed for the most part. i think i was hoping for way too much :) oh well. i had such a fun night & got 2 1/2 hours sleep too, but it didn't hit me for a few days!!& then i was a bum :)

Mary Anne said...

too cool! i saw it too and had really low expectations so i wasn't too disappointed :) BUT i didn't have a shirt. jealous.

Mary Anne said...

okay and that picture of your girls below is so funny! "do i have to smile one more time mom?" so cute.