Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No Shocked Faces


I finally did it...not a big deal to me really; I don't have a huge attachment to my hair and I love to change things up a bit. Plus it's my natural color anyway! I've been startling myself in the mirror more from the fact that it's all one color! I've weaved blonde&brown in my hair for more than 10 years! I would just use more or less each time.

My fab sister in law (Melinda...works at Tantrum...amazing {like the plug?}) gave me this awesome new color!


So....no shocked faces when you see me. That's the worst part :0) I hate attention!


I love it...sorry to Jess (he doesn't so much) but I love him anyway!!!!!

9 comments:

ginger said...

hey i love your new do!! what can i say i like dark hair too! since i have been doing mine dark my roots grow in & totally look blonde! what the heck seriously i'm not even a blonde anymore. anyways. love your hair. i'm sad you guys won't be at thanksgiving.

Brandis said...

I like it! You look cute with dark hair. I'm not brave enough to do anything to mine. :)

Val said...

OH MY HECK!!! I cannot wait to see you! And the weird thing is i swear i had a dream about you dying your hair dark or you mentioning doing it. Hmm crazy but im sure you look adorable!!

Shelley Goodman said...

Wow, you are one brave cookie! It looks great in your self portrait but I can't wait to see it in person. I wish I had hair guts to go complete opposite. Cute, cute!

Clay's gal said...

I love it! I have to admiit I went back to blonde! I missed it after awhile. But I was glad I tried it!

Can't wait to see you and your fam for turkey day! Love ya!

Mary Anne said...

AH! it looks so good! i wish i could see you in person! and yes, melinda IS amazing. I just have to agree!

tyler family said...

CUTE! I Love it. You look fab, even if your hair was hot pink you STILL would look fabulous:)

Randy and Heather said...

Holy Cow! I can't wait to see it. I'm sure you look gorgeous. You would look gorgeous wearing a potato sack. If it's anything like your Halloween wig, you'll be looking like a vixen!

Unknown said...

i love it too!!! very very hot!!! :) ha ha. so, you gotta teach me how you do your headers.... k?