Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Lion King

I was in desperate need to give Kelsi&Kaitlyn something to do this summer. When I saw an email advertising Performer's Inc. by Erica Soelberg I was sold. I love the 3-5 age group. It means Kaitlyn doesn't get left out and can join in on the fun!It is very ironic that I just did a tribute post to my sweet, fun loving Kaitlyn. Here's proof that she definitely does her own thing.

All week while the girls were practicing, they would both show me some moves and sing Hakuna Matata and I Just Can't Wait To Be King. But as you can see in the pictures, I think Kaitlyn would have rather been a spectator than a participant. Unfortunately I haven't figured out my flash on my camera. It will just shut off on me. The pics are pretty dark, but you can see that she looked a little confused at times and decided to just sit and watch the older group sing.
Oh, that girl...Kaitlyn told me later that she didn't sing because she didn't get to stand by Lauren. Lauren and Maggie are two friends that Kelsi got to do this with. Kaitlyn seriously felt so grown up to be able to "hang out" with these girls.


{I knew it! I am an idiot! hehe..K - so this might not make sense...BUT I am not ashamed to admit when I am a complete fool. I didn't realize the pic would keep scrolling down by itself. Seriously, I even told someone that I didn't have enough room to scroll my pic down where I wanted it. Hurray! I figured it out - THX people for your help. U know who U are!}

No comments: