Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me....{28!}...yesterday



I love getting older! I've just all of a sudden started feeling like a "real" adult! It's kinda funny...and I love it!


Here are some reasons why I love turning another year older!


1) I don't care so much what others think of me...I am way more comfortable with myself now than I have ever been.


2) As my kids get older, they get more fun!


3) I feel stronger and am in better shape than I've ever been. No more yo-yo dieting...that is a huge one for me!



Here are some of my loves....


1) FlatOut Wraps from Costco - it makes a yummy PB&J


2) Body Butter in the new scent from Bath&Body "Dancing Waters" - thanks Mom!


3) Making salsa - Can you believe I just made my first batch like 2 weeks ago. It's so fun and yummy. I'm going to make some today and put some ranch dressing mix in it ??? I don't know, it just can't taste bad with ranch seasoning in it right???


4) Half Reg/Half Diet Coke in a styro cup! MMMMmmmmm


5) Anthropologie - thanks to my sis Allie for the gift card...I might be able to afford something there now :)


All&All a great birthday! I went to lunch with some of my favorite friends to WholeGrain Bread - they are too good to me and way to much fun to hang out with...you know who you are!!! We went to Amazing Jakes last night with my whole fam and it was a blast. My sister Meg's birthday is today and we just had a fun double celebration!


Happy Birthday today to you Meg! You're the best!









11 comments:

Val said...

Happy Birthday Kris!!(yesterday)
Sorry I couldnt make it over to give ya a big wet one! :]
But love ya tons and i appreciate your sweet, happy, beautiful self!

amy said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was great.

Breanna and Martin said...

krissers....ya just made that one up :-)....I'm sooo glad you had a happy birthday!
Let's just say, YOU AGE WELL!
hehe love ya tons!

megan allen said...

Happy Birthday Kristin! Your so cute and I love your cute and fun personality! It's very contagious! Thank you!

Shelley Goodman said...

What a good birthday you had! Sounds like you were spoiled rotten to me. I am hope I "age" well like you. (like your old!)

The Herberts said...

Happy Birthday Kristen! I miss getting to see you and getting to hang out with you! We need to get together! I need all your tips: like on liking getting older, getting in shape, etc., etc., etc.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kristen!!! Woo Hoo for you! I love b-day's too! Who doesn't like a celebration all for them? I still need to bring you by a prize.... we love prizes too!

Heather C. said...

fun! happy birthday!

The Porter Post said...

Happy Birthday! Wanted to thank you again for helping me out with my classes! I just found someone to cover my step class tomorrow...3 classes in 1 day is KILLER!! So,no worries! :) Thanks again, and tell everyone in cycling on Wednesday "hello" for me! Beautiful family by the way! :)

Brandis said...

I hope you had a great birthday! I feel silly, I didn't know your birthday was last weekend too. :) You make 28 look fabulous. Love ya!! :)

Sassy said...

Happy belated birthday for the 30th time...I can't believe you are 30...where did all the years go since we worked together at Haws...I don't remember getting older when did you???? I do ♥ how positive and fun you are and so dang cute....