Friday, August 8, 2008

Someone Call the Whaaaambulance!!!!!!


Today is the first day of All Day Kindergarten for KELSI!
825-3pm!
She is now in the hands of a great teacher, Mrs. Hubbard.
My sisterinlaw Val had her 10 years ago...FUNNY how time flies!
I know she's excited and can't wait for her to have all of the fun experiences that a 5yr old can have in school. Holiday Parties...lunch in the cafeteria...learning to read...recess...making new friends...
In some ways I'm so not ready for her to grow up, but in other ways I totally am! It does get easier and way more fun the older kids get!
My house has been pretty quiet today. Time has actually gone by pretty fast..I might be liking this all day deal :) And as an added plus to all day kindergarten, I am picking her up right in the middle of Sonic Happy Hour :) SaWeet!
Have fun my little KelsiBee!
Kelsi is lucky in the fact that she has all 5 of her primary friends in the same class with her. It definitely made it easier to send her off! Here she is with her cute friends, Maggie & Lauren. Kelsi was so excited to wear this Hello Kitty outfit.
She picked it out all by herself on a shopping trip with her Grandma Cindy. It has a cute little charm belt and Kelsi told me when she put it on that "When everyone hears my charms they are going to think it's the school bell." Cute...





8 comments:

Shelley Goodman said...

What a lucky girl to have 5 friends in the same class. She looks so cute in her outfit. I loved back to school shopping. Score on the happy hour!

Megs said...

How cute!!! I will be anxious to hear all about how it goes. I want to see her homework folder too!! Maybe get some ideas!!

gena said...

So cute! She looks excited for all day kindergarten. Shandon cried everyday last year for 2 months. Thanks goodness for sweet kindergarten teachers! He would have done much better with 1/2 day. Kelsi looks like she will be fine with her friends all in her class:)

Brandis said...

I thought about you yesterday! :) Kelsi looks so cute & she looks happy. That's always good. :) I hope she's enjoying her first week! :)

Clay's gal said...

Kelsi looked ADORABLE on her first day!

Breanna and Martin said...

i think that i need a little wall of all the hilarious/cute things my nieces and nephews say. it would be full! Thanks so much for sharing! She did look so cute :-)
We missed you monday night!
LOVE your wedding video :-)

Sassy said...

Cuteness!!! I love what she said about her charms...and how can you beat Sonic Happy Hour...that was my fav when I would bring my grandkids home with me from school we ALWAYS stopped...a lot of time against mom's wishes...but that is just what Grandma's do...love it!!!

SunGood said...

How what a cute little kindergartner!! We'll need to get Sue and Kaitlyn together during the day sometime!! Happy belated birthday Kennedy!! I have a gift to drop off! I can't believe she is already 1! We missed you at FHE the other night, it was the first time I got to see your wedding video! Too cute!!