Saturday, August 16, 2008

They Say It's Your Birthday....Happy Birthday to you!

Today is my supersweet BABYGIRL's 1st birthday!



You just can't get any cuter that this yummy ball of chub! I love this girl so much and am so excited to watch her learn and grow in this new stage of her life. So far she is taking a few little baby steps all by herself, she can say nana and dada and is already showing her cute little personality.


Time is definitely passing me by way too fast! I wish I had a pause button!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is the cutest little baby! She may even have cuter cheeks than my girls!!! Love her, love her. All your girls are so dang cute! Happy Birthday Kennedy!

megan allen said...

Wow! Already 1! That did go by fast. I know what you mean by wanting a pause button. I want a pause button to capture the good and I want a fast forward to skip the bad :) She is doll Kristen! Happy birthday to her!!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday cutie. Did you get the pen out of your couch. Hair spray works well against ballpoint ink. Be careful with leather though.

Randy and Heather said...

I cannot believe she's already 1! Oh, they grow so fast! She's so cute - I love the chubby babies!!