Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol Upset!





Did anyone else predict David Cook? I would have bet money on Archuletta. I will just buy both of their CD's...plus my own personal fave Carly Smithson. Anyone want to go to the top 10 tour? I've never wanted to go to one before, but I am totally there this year!!! (Val & Bre, you better invite me :)!! This has been my favorite season by far. And what a great finale! It will stay on my TIVO forever!!! I will watch Archuletta sing with One Republic anytime!!! And of course, Carrie Underwood. My all time favorite winner. She is stunningly beautiful with an amazing voice!! I still think she could've worn a skirt under that jacket! haha
We had a fun little AI party over here. Jesse's fam came over and brought a few friends. Of course Kelsi & Kaitlyn got in on the fun too. They had a little pajama party and danced around the house. I love that they are growing up into some fun little gals :) I think Jesse even enjoyed it! Maybe it was just the food though!


8 comments:

Sarah Williams said...

see you were stressed about school but they really do get to be more fun. i totally missed this season of AI- lame I know. your so sweet to always comment on my blog=) none of my stalkers ever do!

Shelley Goodman said...

LOL! It looks to me that Jesse enjoyed your party. That was a great shot of his reaction. I wish I could of made it over, it would have been fun to hear everybodys comments. I think DC is amazing, but both deserved to win.

Megs said...

SO frustated!! My tivo got to the point of and the winner is.....then stopped. UGH! I will have to come and watch it at your house. Definitely don't delete it:) I had to look online to see who won but still didnt get to see my favorite part...their reactions! Going to get the envelopes today. Talk to you soon!!

Breanna and Martin said...

yay! So much fun! Thanks for hosting the party. I think Simon said it best (as he always does)! Either one deserved to win and nobody really ever cared who got the crown! they will both do FANTASTIC things!

Clay's gal said...

We would love to go do the water park. Reed has a 1/2 day tomarrow anyways. So, it would have been crazy! Lets, shoot for Wednsday!! We are excited to hang out with you!

Courtney said...

So FUNNY...what a great partay! I actually perfered David Cook...I like the rock, so I'm happy :)

gena said...

What a fun party! It amazes me how much the kids get into AI. My boys were even asking about the results each week because being a school night they had to go to bed. They tend to like anything competitve:)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Alright- that WAS a sad night huh?? YOu know David A will go far though. Okay so I have looked at your blog since you last commented and am just NOW finally commenting back. First off- I think I've met you at the park that one day?? My best friend is Evonne Davis...are you in their ward? Anyhow- small world. Your little family is sooo beautiful. And I just love the Goodman family. All you girls must have so much fun together!!
Alright- don't look at the time. I'm finally going to bed.