Tuesday, February 12, 2008

4 Real





I had to grab my camera here because I thought it would be a perfect way to share what my life is really like with 3 little girls. The days of getting Kelsi and Kaitlyn matching and perfect are over! We went to the dr today at 8am and I announced that it was "do your own hair day".
So here is an example of what goes on while I am blogging. (Why I should just wait for the kids to go to bed before even getting on the computer)!
I was checkin out some blogs when I hear some movement behind me. I look to find Kelsi dragging a barstool,with a plate of pizza in her hand, to the microwave. She had taken it upon herself to make a meal. What was really funny about it though is that both of my girls had changed into their swimsuits and were basically having free rein of the house. Even funnier? This was just a totally normal day in the life of my girls. Normally though I would have stopped her (or tried to help) but I wanted to see exactly what she was planning on doing.

7 comments:

S and B H. said...

Why do I love that so much? Check them out just watching their pizza cook...love their cute buns :) Swimsuits already? I think I want winter to come back...they made me think of swimming lessons and sweating just watching! Love those girls!!

Shelley Goodman said...

They could of gone swimming.. it was warm today! Poor Kennedy, she can join the ear infection club. Maybe they are contagious :) I can't get enough of your cute kitchen!

Kristen said...

That's funny Shelley - why does your house always look better in pictures? Seriously, I've never liked my kitchen, but in pics it doesn't look that bad :)

Breanna and Martin said...

hahahah oh my goodness. Val and I have a very similar picture in our swimmin suits, I'll have to show you sometime. You have no idea how much this makes me want girls that age. AH I love it!
And I have to agree with Shelley, I LOVE your kitchen
Actually I love everyone's kitchen! Steph, Sunni, Shelley and Kristen=perfect kitchens

Courtney said...

OK it is official...you are a blod addict! My realization of the addiction I had came with Gavin and a black sharpie marker...yeah, not fun!

Kids - LOVE IT!

Mary Anne said...

this is too hilarious...I mean they just do stuff like that all on their own? How do they come up with it. My favorite is that you let them do it...that's the best part about being little. They'll look back on some of this stuff and just say "oh yeah...remember when..." that's awesome.

Kristen said...

Funny Courtney...I bet Gavin had a blast though!