Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy V Day Everyone!





I hope everyone had an awesome Valentine's Day! I missed baking cookies and other yummy treats this year. We had a crazy busy day on vday. I had to teach my sculpting class at the gym and to my suprise people actually showed up! I grabbed some takeout for the way home and then Jesse played bball at 9pm that night. I know...way too exciting for a blog! :)


Hey! But since I didn't actually make anything yummy, I decided that buying it is even better! I took my girlies to AJ's and man did we pick out some delicious goodies! Brownies, cookies, cream puffs ... I also found these awesome red heart shaped corn chips. Like so many of you, I ate way too much!

Fun times!




6 comments:

Shelley Goodman said...

My mom is in love with AJs right now, she loves their salad bar. Kind of nice that you didnt have to get your kitchen dirty this year. Love the heart jammies!

S and B H. said...

That picture of Kennedy is priceless. How is she feeling? How did bball go for Jess? Any bruising yet for a good pic? Love your girls!!

cindykaye said...

What a precious little thing Kennedy is! Glad you had a good v-day!

Courtney said...

So cute!

I love the yummy treats that holidays bring...I can't believe those were corn chips, so cool!

Kristen said...

we lost the bball game on Thurs and Friday night- whatever, it's church basketball right?
J's nose actually looks fine too. Not even worth posting a pic of it :)

Kristen said...

we lost the bball game on Thurs and Friday night- whatever, it's church basketball right?
J's nose actually looks fine too. Not even worth posting a pic of it :)