Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've figured it out....


OK -
So after a TON of troubleshooting and late nighters, I finally have a blog. It is much more fun looking at everyone else's awesome blogs now that I actually have one. I can now say that I am a blog addict; I carry my camera with me wherever I go and wonder what my next post will be. There is only one downside; now that my pics will be viewed by everyone, I have to create the perfect picture. This means getting 3 girls ready and looking fabulous at the same time; not an easy task. At the moment I am planning a Target trip to get them matching valentine outfits so I can put more updated pics in my header. Be on the look out for that! :)

2 comments:

Breanna and Martin said...

CUTE! Kristen this is so much fun! I was just wondering the other day when I would see a blog from you :-)
I love this pic!

Brandis said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you have a blog! Now I can stalk you just like I stalk the rest of your family members. :) Your girls are getting so grown up! Can you believe that in just a few short months our girls will be in kindergarten??